Wheel Powder Coating

Roger Williams

Hello All!

My “mini” wheels are in need of “something”!
Any recommendations for a local “powder coating” source that can handle 10” wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Roger (mini) Williams

Jeff Detwiler

Inline image

Hi Roger,
See attached snapshot.
Maybe try Bonehead in Trevor’s, PA.
Not exactly your backyard but probably a pretty good choice.

On Sunday, October 30, 2022, 3:52 PM, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

Hello All!

My “mini” wheels are in need of “something”!
Any recommendations for a local “powder coating” source that can handle 10” wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Roger (mini) Williams

Hey Roger - 2nd vote for Bonehead. They did the metal dash of my MG and nailed it. Word of caution though… they have an excellent color selection, a bit overwhelming if you are not sure yet of what you want. Price was fair. We discussed wheels at some point and they mentioned that tires should be removed.

Hope all is well,

Sean

On Oct 30, 2022, at 4:15 PM, Jeff Detwiler via groups.io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

IMG_4639.PNG

Hi Roger,
See attached snapshot.
Maybe try Bonehead in Trevor’s, PA.
Not exactly your backyard but probably a pretty good choice.
Cheers, Jeff

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, October 30, 2022, 3:52 PM, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

Hello All!

My “mini” wheels are in need of “something”!
Any recommendations for a local “powder coating” source that can handle 10” wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Roger (mini) Williams

IMG_4639.PNG

Ryan Kubanoff

Bone head did my wheals. Stripped and powder coated them. However when NTB but the wheels back on the coating chipped noticibly on all 5 wheels.