PMGC vs DVT Rallye - This Saturday 10/29/22 - SLIGHT CORRECTION BELOW

Kristi Liebel

Wanted to get this correction out to all!

The rallye is a “Normal” rallye but instead of questions and clues we will be participating in a “Poker” rallye. The special prize for “Most Festive” car and/or team is an additional prize.

Hope to see you all there - as of now we only have roughly 6 cars who have RSVP’d saying they are going. We need to keep the Lucas Cup with PMGC!

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

On Oct 25, 2022, at 8:44 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

For those looking to attend the Fall PMGC vs DVT Rallye on Saturday here is the starting point information. Please note they are not having a “normal” rallye but instead will be giving a special prize for the “Most Festive” car and/or team!

Please RSVP so we know we will have a great turnout!

Saturday, "Red October” 29th
PMGC vs DVT Fall 2022 Rallye
Enjoy the fun, and scenic roads. No stress rally.
Worried about the rally questions and clues? There are none!
Just a great fall foliage drive, with a fun way to win.

Special prize for the most festive "Red October" car, and/or team! Wear your World Series Phillies Red!

Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point:
SEPTA Colmar Parking Lot, across from Wawa
119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA 18915
Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Jeep Tenneson

I'll be there !

Wanted to get this correction out to all!

The rallye is a “Normal” rallye but instead of questions and clues we will be participating in a “Poker” rallye. The special prize for “Most Festive” car and/or team is an additional prize.

Hope to see you all there - as of now we only have roughly 6 cars who have RSVP’d saying they are going. We need to keep the Lucas Cup with PMGC!

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi

'74 RWA Midget

'77 RB Midget

'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer

Brits at the Village Coordinator

> On Oct 25, 2022, at 8:44 PM, Kristi Liebel wrote:

> For those looking to attend the Fall PMGC vs DVT Rallye on Saturday here is the starting point information. Please note they are not having a “normal” rallye but instead will be giving a special prize for the “Most Festive” car and/or team!

> Please RSVP so we know we will have a great turnout!

>> Saturday, "Red October” 29th

>> PMGC vs DVT Fall 2022 Rallye

>> Enjoy the fun, and scenic roads. No stress rally.

>> Worried about the rally questions and clues? There are none!

>> Just a great fall foliage drive, with a fun way to win.

>> Special prize for the most festive "Red October" car, and/or team! Wear your World Series Phillies Red!

>> Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,

>> 1st car off at 10:00am

>> Starting point:

>> SEPTA Colmar Parking Lot, across from Wawa

>> 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA 18915

> Safety Fast,

> Kristi

> Kristi

> '74 RWA Midget

> '77 RB Midget

> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2

> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer

> Brits at the Village Coordinator

> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Ken Collins

Hi Kristi,

On Oct 26, 2022, at 11:28 AM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:
[...]

Steve Perlman

Maybe we could help if I had a clue what a Poker Rallye is!

Asking for a friend,

Steve

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Lambert Liebel

Hi Steve,

From what Kristi and I understand, it is where you drive to different checkpoints. At those checkpoints you will receive a card. The person with the best hand at the end is the winner.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 26, 2022, at 9:13 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

[...]

cool

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:22 PM Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

From what Kristi and I understand, it is where you drive to different checkpoints. At those checkpoints you will receive a card. The person with the best hand at the end is the winner.

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Steve Perlman

Unfortunately we are out for the rallye tomorrow.
Life gets in the way sometimes.

Steve and Deb

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:07 PM Steve Perlman via groups.io <sperlman63=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
cool

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:22 PM Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

From what Kristi and I understand, it is where you drive to different checkpoints. At those checkpoints you will receive a card. The person with the best hand at the end is the winner.

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Kristi Liebel

Oh no! Hope all is ok. Thanks for letting us know!

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:07 PM Steve Perlman via groups.io <sperlman63@...> wrote:
cool

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:22 PM Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

From what Kristi and I understand, it is where you drive to different checkpoints. At those checkpoints you will receive a card. The person with the best hand at the end is the winner.

[...]

Cathy Corcoran

We had to roll out to other activities… so we mossed the rest of you at lunch. After the first 2 hands were turned in, we were 2nd with three 3’s… did that hold up?

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:30 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Unfortunately we are out for the rallye tomorrow.
Life gets in the way sometimes.

Steve and Deb

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:07 PM Steve Perlman via groups.io <sperlman63=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
cool

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 9:22 PM Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

From what Kristi and I understand, it is where you drive to different checkpoints. At those checkpoints you will receive a card. The person with the best hand at the end is the winner.

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Kristi Liebel

Hi Cathy and Jeff,

Well you do not stay in 2nd unfortunately. But you did get 3rd - woohoo! I have your plaques just let me know if you would like to meet up somewhere, sometime or if you want me to ship them to you, either way is fine with me.

Congrats!

On Oct 29, 2022, at 4:16 PM, Cathy Corcoran via groups.io <jcorc20318@...> wrote:

We had to roll out to other activities… so we mossed the rest of you at lunch. After the first 2 hands were turned in, we were 2nd with three 3’s… did that hold up?

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:30 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Unfortunately we are out for the rallye tomorrow.
Life gets in the way sometimes.

Steve and Deb

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:07 PM Steve Perlman via groups.io <sperlman63@...> wrote:
cool