From: Martin Atreides <matreides45@...>
Subject: Items for sale mentioned last Tuesday evening
Date: November 10, 2022 at 8:05:51 AM EST

Good Morning,

Here are photos of what I have to sell.

The model is 1/43 scale. The wing mirrors and rear license plate are not nor have ever been affixed. They are with the model.

The Lucas illustration measures approximately 17" x 24". It is professionally framed behind non-reflective glass.

These can be seen by arrangement.

It was a pleasure to meet you and other members of the club.

Best regards,

Martin Atreides

215 901 6630