Abingdon Spares MGB Special Grille Badge

Kevin McLemore

I got Abingdon Spares' latest email and thought I'd pass this on for our MGB-loving members. It seems they're having a special on the commemorative grill badge.

MGB 60th Anniversary Grille Badge Set

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Jim Wines

I just ordered mine, even though I would have preferred a BRG MG on the badge.
Not that there’s anything wrong with red, green would have offered a bit of contrast

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Jeff Detwiler

Nice idea.
Too bad - SOLD Out.

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Kevin McLemore

Bloody heck… I just got the email this afternoon!

Cheers,
Kevin

On Nov 20, 2022, at 7:21 PM, NSP7919@... wrote:

Nice idea.
Too bad - SOLD Out.

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Jim Wines

I ordered mine at 6:40  PM must’ve got one of the last ones

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Bernie Hall

I'm pretty sure I scored one. I got confirmation on my order.
-Bernie

Sent from Blue
On Nov 20, 2022, at 7:21 PM, "Jeff Detwiler via groups.io" <verizon.net@groups.io target=_blank>nsp7919=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Nice idea.
Too bad - SOLD Out.

#00-021
Save 18%

Regularly $39.95
Sale $32.95
The MGB is 60 years old in 2022. Celebrate this anniversary with this beautiful grille badge and lapel pin sets. Grille badge is 3" diameter hand finished with mounting hardware for grille (two studs, washers and wing nuts) - lapel pin matches and is 1" diameter. Both in presentation box.
Makes a great holiday gift!

click to order

Kevin McLemore

I just checked... apparently they obtained more of them, because it let me add one to my cart.

If you're still interested, go for it.

Cheers,

Kevin

Bonnie & Mike Asbury

Thank you! Just ordered one as well.

Bonnie Asbury

On Nov 27, 2022, at 12:54 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

I just checked... apparently they obtained more of them, because it let me add one to my cart.

If you're still interested, go for it.

Cheers,

Kevin

Jeff Detwiler

Thanks, Kevin for the heads up.
I was able to grab one this time.
Guess I will need to install a Badge Bar someday???
Thanks again.
Cheers,
Jeff