Local Car Shows & Gatherings

Roger Williams

Hello There!

Here are the car shows & gatherings I am tracking.
It may not be all inclusive, just what I know as of today.

The * indicates multiple day events.
Google for more info before you go (I may be wrong)!

Feel free to post on our website or Facebook page.

Roger (Mini) Williams

SEP
9 Watkins Glen Concours 10-8 Watkins Glen,NY *
10 British Invasion 10-3 Stowe,VT *
10 FallFest 2022 10-3 Randolph,NJ
11 Radnor Hunt Concours 9-4 Radnor,PA *
11 Sport Aviation Fly/Drive-In 9-2 Easton,PA
17 Wheels at Wood 9-3 Warminster,PA
17 Brits on the Beach 10-4 Ocean Grove,NJ
17 British Car Show of Delaware 10-2 New Castle,DE
20 Austin Healey Enclave 8-5 Pocono Manor,PA *
24 DVC British Car Show 10-2 Skippack, PA
24 MG on the Rocks 9-3 Jarrettsville, MD
25 St Michaels Concours 8-5 Easton,MD
26 Skippack Cars & Cigars 3-7 Skippack,PA

OCT
1 K&T Vintage Open House 10-3 Bethlehem,PA
8 Brits at the Village 10-3 Lahaska,PA
21 British Reliability Run Gettysburg,PA *
22 Britfest 2022 9-2 Succasunna,NJ
22 Skippack International Car Show 11-5 Skippack,PA

Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...>

Thanks Roger
Karen

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Jim Wines

Have they moved the location of MG’s on the rocks this year ? I thought Rocks state park was Belair MD

On Tuesday, September 6, 2022, 8:10 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

[...]

Hello All

MG on the Rocks is at Rocks State Park.
Pick your town .... Jarrettsville, Bel Air, Street   ...
you are going to Rocks State Park.

This is why I told you to google.

Roger

On Sep 6, 2022, at 8:34 PM, Jim Wines via groups.io <jpwinesplumbing@...> wrote:

[...]

Rev. Mark McDowell

Thanks to all for the various car show information. The wealth of knowledge of our membership never ceases to amaze me.

If would be great if this could somehow be added to our website.

If I was more technologically gifted, rather than challenged, I would offer to help with the website.

Blessings,

Mark

Rev. Mark S. McDowell, Pastor
Abington Baptist Church
1501 Huntingdon Road
Abington, PA 19001
215-884-4569 (Office)
609-477-8466 (Cell)

On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 10:09:38 PM EDT, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

[...]

Kristi Liebel

Thanks for suggestion. Our Save the Date section on our website and in the newsletter are reserved for activities that are considered to be "club activities" only. Currently in the newsletter Lambert has a section called Members Suggested Activities and these will be placed in that section for next month. Also any member who wishes can take these dates and add them to our FB calendar and then it would be on our FB calendar as well.

Furthermore, if you are planning on attending an event that is not listed in our Save the Date (Club) Section please reach out via email to work to coordinate a group that may be interested in attending the event with you. In the past we have had members who did that in an effort to increase club presence at different shows and events (also helps with troubleshooting if you breakdown traveling to or from an event). This will help with sharing the event with others and encouraging them to join you.

The club was created in an effort to bring those of us who love our “Little British Cars” together as a group and to travel to different events/shows as a group. Something that seems to have been happening over the last few years is that the “group” fell is going away and many are traveling to events and shows individually. I, for one, would love to see that group aspect come back into our club and I hope that you do as well.

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget