From: Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...>
To: phillymgclub@groups.io <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 5, 2022 8:33 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] MG Parts Available

All,

Yesterday at the Hope Lodge show we were talking with long-time Club member and mechanic George Burton.  He mentioned that he is moving back to the UK and needed to clear out his two garages full of MG parts.  This includes what sounded like several "project" cars.  He doesn't want to otherwise trash the inventory but may have no choice.  Prices should be pretty reasonable.

I don't have his contact information, but anyone interested can contact him though our MG Club.

Best regards,

Roger Searle
1978 MGB (original owner)

George Burton

610 504 2076

On Mon, 6 Jun 2022, 19:31 Pete Baumbach via groups.io, <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone have George's contact information? Pete Baumbach

Yesterday at the Hope Lodge show we were talking with long-time Club member and mechanic George Burton.  He mentioned that he is moving back to the UK and needed to clear out his two garages full of MG parts.  This includes what sounded like several "project" cars.  He doesn't want to otherwise trash the inventory but may have no choice.  Prices should be pretty reasonable.

I don't have his contact information, but anyone interested can contact him though our MG Club.

Best regards,

Roger Searle
1978 MGB (original owner)

Kristi Liebel

First, thank you Roger - I kinda dropped the ball on this. George emailed me a while back and I just did not get a chance to forward the information. George if you see this - I am truly sorry!

And as I type this I see that George has responded 😊.

Safety Fast,

Kristi

On Jun 6, 2022, at 7:30 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab@...> wrote:

Does anyone have George's contact information? Pete Baumbach

Yesterday at the Hope Lodge show we were talking with long-time Club member and mechanic George Burton. He mentioned that he is moving back to the UK and needed to clear out his two garages full of MG parts. This includes what sounded like several "project" cars. He doesn't want to otherwise trash the inventory but may have no choice. Prices should be pretty reasonable.

I don't have his contact information, but anyone interested can contact him though our MG Club.

Best regards,

Roger Searle
1978 MGB (original owner)

James J Schulte

Contact me.
Jim Schulte
2158021974

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 9:34 PM, Kristi Liebel
<kliebel@...> wrote:
First,  thank you Roger - I kinda dropped the ball on this.  George emailed me a while back and I just did not get a chance to forward the information.  George if you see this - I am truly sorry!

And as I type this I see that George has responded 😊.

Safety Fast,

Kristi

> On Jun 6, 2022, at 7:30 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have George's contact information? Pete Baumbach

Daniel Commale

Hello Everyone,

I have a 1977 MGB with the Rhotostyle wheels. The wheels are pretty bent up and looking to replace them. I would like to replace them  with the Rotostyle wheels. Do you know who sells refurbished wheels or new wheels?

Thank you,
Dan