Oppurtunity

Lambert Liebel

Hello Members,

I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Bruce Menkowitz

Hi Lambert,

Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.

Bruce

On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

Hello Members,

I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...>

Lambert,
Depending on the time frame, we could bring the Magnette...
Are you able to give out the date, place and time?
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lambert Liebel

HI Bruce,

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:

Hi Lambert,

Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.

Bruce

On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

Hello Members,

I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lambert Liebel

HI Karen,

On Apr 2, 2022, at 8:34 AM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you...
I will pass it onto Jim because I have JD at the Y for a workout...
Karen

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 8:34 AM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:
>
> Lambert,
> Depending on the time frame, we could bring the Magnette...
> Are you able to give out the date, place and time?
> Karen Schulte
>

> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Roger Searle

Hi All,

Is anyone considering displaying at this.  Current forecast is for rain to stop tomorrow morning and to be cloudy in afternoon.

Thanks,

Roger Searle

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Lambert,
>
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Members,
>>
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Bruce Menkowitz

Well, $8.5 mil is a bit low to bring out heavy British steel but to be a good person and help the agent get her 6% 😳 I’ll make the run.

See you April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Bruce Menkowitz

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:05 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone considering displaying at this.  Current forecast is for rain to stop tomorrow morning and to be cloudy in afternoon.

Thanks,

Roger Searle

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Lambert,
>
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Members,
>>
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Roger Searle

I'm going to also.  I plan on being there about 2:45.

Roger Searle

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Lambert,
>
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Members,
>>
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kevin McLemore

I also plan on going, weather permitting. The TD is not fun in the rain.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Apr 5, 2022, at 9:51 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

I'm going to also.  I plan on being there about 2:45.

Roger Searle

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Lambert,
>
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Members,
>>
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lambert Liebel

Hello Everyone,

Just got off the phone with the event coordinator and they have decided not to have the cars there tomorrow. SORRY about this but I just heard myself.

Please respond letting me know that you got this.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Apr 5, 2022, at 10:21 AM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Lambert for the update.

Just got off the phone with the event coordinator and they have decided not to have the cars there tomorrow. SORRY about this but I just heard myself.

Please respond letting me know that you got this.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 5, 2022, at 10:21 AM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
>
> I also plan on going, weather permitting. The TD is not fun in the rain.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> On Apr 5, 2022, at 9:51 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
>> I'm going to also.  I plan on being there about 2:45.
>>
>> Roger Searle

Rev. Mark McDowell

Ok. However I was looking forward to getting out of a board meeting downtown.

Mark

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 4:19 PM, Roger Searle via groups.io
<searlerb@...> wrote:
Thanks Lambert for the update.

Just got off the phone with the event coordinator and they have decided not to have the cars there tomorrow. SORRY about this but I just heard myself.

Please respond letting me know that you got this.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 5, 2022, at 10:21 AM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
>
> I also plan on going, weather permitting. The TD is not fun in the rain.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> On Apr 5, 2022, at 9:51 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
>> I'm going to also.  I plan on being there about 2:45.
>>
>> Roger Searle

Bruce Menkowitz

If the rain continues I will not be taking my car out. A little to cold to get soaked.

Bruce

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:28 AM, Bruce Menkowitz via groups.io <menks6257@...> wrote:

Well, $8.5 mil is a bit low to bring out heavy British steel but to be a good person and help the agent get her 6% 😳 I’ll make the run.

See you April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Bruce Menkowitz

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:05 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone considering displaying at this.  Current forecast is for rain to stop tomorrow morning and to be cloudy in afternoon.

Thanks,

Roger Searle

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Lambert,
>
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Members,
>>
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>>
>> Lambert
>>
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kevin McLemore

It's been cancelled, Bruce. We're all off the hook!

Cheers,
Kevin