Monthly Breakfasts? RSVP!

Kevin McLemore

For a short while we were having monthly breakfasts, and they seemed to have a reasonable turnout and enjoyable camaraderie. However, Jan and I were away a lot in the summer and fall so it didn't continue.  I'm wondering if there's a desire to restart them?  Please respond if you'd be interested!

We have a few members that wouldn't be able to make Sunday mornings, so, if there is a desire to recommence these meetings, perhaps we should make it Saturday mornings at 8:30 am (tire kicking) and 9:00 am for seating? I'm thinking perhaps that Andy's Diner in Conshohocken / Plymouth Meeting might be suitable... but other suggestions are *definitely* welcome.

Thoughts? (please?)  I'll also raise this at tonight's meeting.

-Kevin McLemore

Kevin McLemore

Oh, and I'm thinking third Saturday of the month.

James J Schulte

Sounds good!
Jim

On Dec 14, 2021, at 5:12 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

For a short while we were having monthly breakfasts, and they seemed to have a reasonable turnout and enjoyable camaraderie. However, Jan and I were away a lot in the summer and fall so it didn't continue.  I'm wondering if there's a desire to restart them?  Please respond if you'd be interested!

We have a few members that wouldn't be able to make Sunday mornings, so, if there is a desire to recommence these meetings, perhaps we should make it Saturday mornings at 8:30 am (tire kicking) and 9:00 am for seating? I'm thinking perhaps that Andy's Diner in Conshohocken / Plymouth Meeting might be suitable... but other suggestions are *definitely* welcome.

Thoughts? (please?)  I'll also raise this at tonight's meeting.

-Kevin McLemore

Kevin McLemore

OK, folks, it was agreed at tonight's MG Club meeting that we'd restart our monthly breakfasts. We agreed to meet on the THIRD SATURDAY of each month, with tire kicking at 8:30 am and breakfast at 9:00 am, at ANDY'S DINER, 505 Ridge Pike, Conshohocken (<-- click for map).

The first one will be on Saturday, January 15. Pop it into your calendar as a recurring event so you won't miss it!

Andy's is convenient to the turnpike, Route 422, Route 76, the Blue Route (476) and Butler Pike, so it should be somewhat easy to get to for most members.

And if anyone has a better suggestion for venue, please do let me know - we're definitely open to ideas. Hope to see many of you there!

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Sounds good Kevin!!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS......because good people know good people!