Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 12/14/2021 #cal-reminder

PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When:
12/14/2021
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
TBD - Check Email and Faceboook for location

Organizer: kliebel@...

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Kevin McLemore

I assume we're on for tonight at 7:00 pm at Phils?

Kevin McLemore

Confirmed by Kristi - we are on for tire-kicking at 7:00 and meeting at 7:30 at Phils.

Be there or be octagonal.

Rev. Mark McDowell

Unfortunately I have other plans. Since nothing had come through (until today), I wasn't sure that we were meeting. And indeed until this email I didn't know where we were meeting.

Hopefully we can firm things up a bit more in advance in the new year to allow for a bit of advance planning for those of us who have to juggle family and work obligations as well.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mark

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 4:49 PM, Kevin McLemore
<kmclemore@...> wrote:
Confirmed by Kristi - we are on for tire-kicking at 7:00 and meeting at 7:30 at Phils.

Be there or be octagonal.

Kevin McLemore

I'd also like to restart our monthly breakfasts... I'll start a separate thread.  -KBM

<kmclemore@...> wrote:
Confirmed by Kristi - we are on for tire-kicking at 7:00 and meeting at 7:30 at Phils.

Be there or be octagonal.

Ed Emery

I have an email reminder sent on 12/7 and one yesterday.

Perhaps you missed it.

Either way mark the 2nd Tue of each month on your calendar.

Ed E

<kmclemore@...> wrote:

Confirmed by Kristi - we are on for tire-kicking at 7:00 and meeting at 7:30 at Phils.

Be there or be octagonal.

James J Schulte

I have a Girls BB game at 7 pm.