PMGC GT tomorrow night

Kevin McLemore

Hi folks. I see we have the GT tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Assume we're getting together at Phils?

Weather looks partly cloudy and 63*F, no rain.

Cheers,

Kevin

Lambert Liebel

Hello All,

Yes tomorrow night is at Phil’s.

See you there.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 11, 2021, at 5:39 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Hi folks. I see we have the GT tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Assume we're getting together at Phils?

Weather looks partly cloudy and 63*F, no rain.

Cheers,

Kevin

James J Schulte

Have fun, I am riding my bicycle on the Allegheny Passage from Cumberland MD to Pittsburgh...
Jim

On Oct 11, 2021, at 5:39 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Hi folks. I see we have the GT tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Assume we're getting together at Phils?

Weather looks partly cloudy and 63*F, no rain.

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin McLemore

Have a safe and dry ride!