Labor Day Weekend party

Rich Williamson

I mentioned this to everyone at the picnic the other day.
It was suggested that I send a note out so everyone had the details.

Sunday September 6, 2015
Swim party and get-together.

Very casual & informal (we already have a few people who are coming, so it’s already a success).

  • 3:00pm - late night.  Swimming and hot-tubbing.

  • 6:00- 7:00ish turn on the BBQ.

  • 7:00 - later.  Drinks, snacks and socializing.

  • Stick around until as late as you want. (we do have a breathalyzer and spare beds.)

  • Most people come late afternoon, swim a little, eat a little and then have a few social drinks into the evening.

Kids are welcome during the day and into the earlier part of the evening (nobody likes a screaming toddler at one in the morning… not even their own parents).

If it rains, we will not be having the early part of the party (overcast is OK), instead we will start around 7:00pm

For your entertainment we have:

  • Bacci ball
  • Croquet
  • Kick ball
  • Frisbee golf
  • Enormous water guns for in the pool
  • Floating Basketball hoop
  • Noodles and assorted floats
  • Floating cupholders for the pool
  • Wife ball
  • Badmington
  • Volleyball
  • Large rafts for sunning and sleeping
  • Awning covered patio and shady trees.
  • Large pool deck for sunbathing
  • Large umbrellas on pool deck
  • blenders with nozzle dispensers.
  • And a lot more that I probably forgot…

Your invitation to the party is contingent on you calling Tracey at 610-639-4167 to confirm your attendance.

- Rich

______
Rich Williamson

rjw@...

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address

Nils Ny <ny.nils@...>

I have a couple of questions for you Rich

1- Where is this party being held?

2- Under entertainment, I am more than a little intrigued by the Wife ball ... exactly what does that entail?
​Nils

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry…

I made the assumption that everyone knew where we live.

306 Whitemarsh Valley Road
Fort Washington, PA 19034

less than 5 minutes from GT location.

On Aug 27, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Nils Ny ny.nils@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

sberman613@...

Try Wiffle Ball.

Steven Berman
610-348-4866
Sberman613@...
[...]

Michelle Geipel <mageipel@...>

I thought the same! wife ball... not sure whether i'm intrigued or mildly offended!

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:58 PM, "sberman613@... [Philly_MG_Club]" wrote:

Try Wiffle Ball.

Steven Berman
610-348-4866
Sberman613@...
[...]

Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...>

Nils,
I had the same thought on Wife ball...haha
Karen Schulte

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:38:26 -0400

[...]

wife ball- it could be played seated on a yoga ball with a social drink. if you fall off the ball, or spill your drink, you automatically lose! or maybe win, depending how you look at it. ;)

To: Philly_MG_Club@...