Club Picnic

Steve Harding

Dear Club Members,
Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Ken Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Steve,
Looking forward to the picnic next week. It will be just me attending.
Ken

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Don Scholl

Don and Peg Scholl are planning to attend.

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:32 PM, Ken Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Ryan Kubanoff

The Kubanoff's will not be attending we are camping that weekend

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Steve Harding

Ryan & Annie - have a great time camping. You will be missed - Steve

On Aug 15, 2015, at 3:53 PM, Ryan ryan.kubanoff@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

The Kubanoff's will not be attending we are camping that weekend

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Lester Weinraub

I will be away. Have fun.

Lester

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Roger Gindin <Rgindin@...>

Roger and Debbie Gindin will not be available. Hope you all have a great time. See ya soon.

Roger Gindin

GINDIN INSURANCE AGENCY
1 OXFORD VALLEY
SUITE 716
LANGHORNE, PA 19047

TEL: 215-752-0541
FAX: 215-752-4777

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Randy Alkins

Still summering in Ocean CIty until after Labor Day.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 7:10 PM, lgweinraub lgweinraub@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I will be away. Have fun.

Lester

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Larry Macy <lmacy@...>

Larry and Theresa will be there, after all, we're bringing the winning chili :-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace

Sent from my Magical iPad

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Midget Mail

Lambert, the kids and I will be there! And Lambert will have the winning chili :-)

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

On Aug 16, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

John Pagden

Hope you guys have a great day! Sorry we'll be away that weekend.
John and Jody Pagden

On Aug 16, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Larry Macy lmacy@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:

> Larry and Theresa will be there, after all, we're bringing the winning chili :-)
>
> Larry
>
> --
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>
> Use two fingers, it sends a better message - Peace
>
> Sent from my Magical iPad
>
> On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] wrote:
>

>> Dear Club Members,
>>
>>     Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.
>>
>>     Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

------------------------------------

You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)

Thanks
Larry B. Macy
Moderator

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Philly_MG_Club-digest@...
    Philly_MG_Club-fullfeatured@...

Dave Carpenter

Hope I'm not too late Steve, if it's ok I'm coming with 2 other people. Myself Pamela and her dad Jack.
Cheers
Dave.
Oh and the winning chilly..sorry guys.

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

Rich Williamson

Steve,

What is the procedure for the chile cook-off?

Do I make it at home and bring it over?

Do you have facilities for heating it up?

Anyone think of corn-bread (Tracey said she would make some) or crusty bread?

Sour cream / hot peppers / grated cheese?

Or is it now a BBQ?

I think it is highly likely that Tracey and I will be attending.

Thanks

Rich

On Aug 15, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Next Saturday (the 22nd) we will have our Second Annual Club Picnic at the Prez's house [104 Valley View Road, East Norriton, PA 19401-1844] starting at 12 noon. It will be catered again this year by Dickey's BBQ. I will be giving them a head count on Monday, so if you plan to attend I most know by then. It will be $10 per person and you will need to bring your own beverages and lawn chairs; there will be ice to keep your beverages cool. The Club tent will be up for shade. Hope you can make it to the Picnic.

Steve Harding  mgbgt1@... - And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make - The Beatles

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address

Steve Harding

Rich, et al:
Preferably bring it (already made) in a crock pot. I will officiate the taste testing and the participants will decide the winner.
Steve

On Aug 19, 2015, at 6:22 PM, "Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Aren’t we doing a BBQ as well?? So there will be a little of both, with the BBQ catered. Right??

Larry

On Aug 19, 2015, at 18:26 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Rich, et al:
Preferably bring it (already made) in a crock pot. I will officiate the taste testing and the participants will decide the winner.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

Exactly right!
Prez