Brewery & Distillery Tour???

Rich Williamson

I have "Brewery & Distillery Tour - Jim Schulte" on my calendar for this Saturday... I haven't heard anything more about it.  Is it still happening?

As I remember it was listed in one of the newsletters earlier in the year.

It sounds like a lot of fun.

Any update?

Thanks

Rich

Ken Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Who wrote this?

On Jul 13, 2015, at 4:35 PM, rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I have "Brewery & Distillery Tour - Jim Schulte" on my calendar for this Saturday... I haven't heard anything more about it.  Is it still happening?

As I remember it was listed in one of the newsletters earlier in the year.

It sounds like a lot of fun.

Any update?

Thanks

Rich

James Schulte <schultejim@...>

We are not doing it because there is mini golf match against the Triumph Club that day. Sorry to disappoint you.
Jim