Tech Session 4/19/15

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Club Members,

As you know George Van Horn will hold a Tech Session on 4/19/15 at his shop in Stowe, PA (Rakafish,LLC). The tech session start time will be at 10:00 AM and run into the afternoon
depending upon how many members wish to work on their cars. The rain date for the event will be 4/26/15.

So far the following members will be working on their cars or wish to have George provide repair information for their problems/questions;

1. Dave Carpenter - Brakes, front bushings, carb adjustment, hand brake inspection/adjustment
2. Ken Collins - Hand brake adjustment
3. Jim Witte - Test drive to determine cause of rear end noise
4. Steve Berman -  Innocent by stander
5. Don Scholl - Another innocent by stander
6. Joe McCann - Rear brake adjustment

If anyone else wants to add their name to the list please send an e-mail or call Ken Collins @ 484.684.2856. If you need parts George must have your Moss parts # by 4/1/15. Once received he will provide you with the cost of parts so that you can send him payment in advance.

Directions to Rakafish, LLC are as follows;

From Rt 422 either East or West take the Stowe exit. From the east this exit is about 3 mile west of Rt 100 and the exit comes up very quickly following a construction area after you pass Rt 100.

Take the Stowe exit and follow to the stop sign. At stop sign turn right onto Old Reading Pike and follow about one mile bearing right into the complex (old brick buildings). Finish Master Auto Paint store is give away that you are in the right place. Snake your way through the complex, turning right at Finish Master, then left, then right again and you will see Rakafish, LLC. Hard to miss as British cars will be all over the place.....

The address is;

 300 Old Reading Pike
Stowe, PA 19464

We hope to see many club members at this event!!!!!

Cheers and "Safety Fast",

Ken

Rich Williamson

Would I be able to do a radiator flush there?

I bought all of the stuff to do it myself and researched how to do it, but figure having someone who knows what they are doing wouldn’t hurt.

Should I contact Ken, or just send George an email?

While I am up there, I want to make an appointment to get my fuel pump looked at anyway.

Rich Williamson

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address

Lester Weinraub

Rich
I wax planning on doing the same thing if it was ok with George. If we can't do it at Rakafish we should get together one weekend or weeknight to do it together. Unfortunately i don't have many open weekend. Let's talk at the gt
Lester

Lester

On Apr 13, 2015, at 3:20 PM, Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Would I be able to do a radiator flush there?

I bought all of the stuff to do it myself and researched how to do it, but figure having someone who knows what they are doing wouldn’t hurt.

Should I contact Ken, or just send George an email?

While I am up there, I want to make an appointment to get my fuel pump looked at anyway.

Rich Williamson

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Rich,
Give George a call to see if you can do that.
Ken