Brits at the Village & Car for Sale

Midget Mail

Hi everyone,

I hope that this email finds everyone doing well and enjoying the amazing weather we have had all summer. I wanted to just take a couple of minutes to remind everyone of our 18th Annual Brits at the Village Car & Bike Show. The show is happening on October 11th (rain date is October 18th). We will again be in the Bank of America parking lot like last year. If you have pre-registered, kuddos to you, if not - WHY NOT???? You can download the registration form from our newly updated website (HUGE thank you to Larry (Dad)) www.phillymgclub.com. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a little less than 2 weeks.

Also at our September GT a gentleman stopped Ed Emery as he was walking into the meeting to let him know that he had a MG for sale. Neither Ed nor I know anything about this car other than what the gentleman told Ed but we thought we would pass on his information in case anyone is interested. Please contact David Levy about this car if you are interested.

Contact - David Levy (215) 843-2900
Car - 1975 MGB, 69k miles, Red (original)
Starts great

Thanks everyone and Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

"gdangelo6118@gmail.com <Gdangelo6118@...>

"gdangelo6118@gmail.com <Gdangelo6118@...>

Cathy Corcoran

Why Not????  Because I forgot.....

Check in the mail today....

Jeff Corcoran

[...]

James Schulte <schultejim@...>

BECAUSE I FORGOT...ages 50-60 sometimers,  ages 60-70 most timers, 70-? all timers.

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:33:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at the Village & Car for Sale

Why Not????  Because I forgot.....

Check in the mail today....

Jeff Corcoran

[...]

Jeff - ok you are forgiven, I guess :-)

Gerard - I only received a registration for the B not the GT :-)

Thanks,

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:33:49 -0400

Why Not???? Because I forgot.....

Check in the mail today....

Jeff Corcoran

[...]

Randy Alkins

Kristi,  Perhaps it a stretch but the FB page is up, how come no one uses it?

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Jeff - ok you are forgiven, I guess :-)

Gerard - I only received a registration for the B not the GT :-)

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Registrar

On Sep 28, 2014, at 8:48 AM, James Schulte schultejim@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

> BECAUSE I FORGOT...ages 50-60 sometimers,  ages 60-70 most timers, 70-? all timers.
>
> To: Philly_MG_Club@...
> From: Philly_MG_Club@...
> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:33:49 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Brits at the Village & Car for Sale
>

> Why Not????  Because I forgot.....
>
> Check in the mail today....
>
> Jeff Corcoran

------------------------------------

You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)

Thanks
Larry B. Macy
Moderator

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Philly_MG_Club-digest@...
    Philly_MG_Club-fullfeatured@...

Midget Mail

Randy and fellow club members,

Thank you for asking this Randy. I am honestly not sure why no one uses the page. I am not sure if people don't know about it (despite the fact that my signature says we have a Facebook page). I know there are several of our members who do not have facebook pages nor do they want one, which I completely understand.

For those of you who did not know, yes the PMGC does have a Facebook page. If you have a personal page and have not "liked" the PMGC page please check us out. I am always looking for pictures to post or discussions to happen.

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:33:49 -0400

Why Not???? Because I forgot.....

Check in the mail today....

Jeff Corcoran

[...]

Yahoo Groups Links

Randy Alkins

On fishing trips we post photos to our club FB on the way in sort of a bragging rights for what we caught.  We PMGC could do the same at club venues and other functions.

------------------------------------

You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)

Thanks
Larry B. Macy
Moderator

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Philly_MG_Club-digest@...
    Philly_MG_Club-fullfeatured@...

Martin <cameronm139@...>

Kristi,
I forgot, just sent it off thanks for the reminder!

Martin

On Sep 27, 2014, at 10:27 PM, "Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget@... [Philly_MG_Club]" <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

GAlotis@...

Will be there but wil pay when I get there.

George Van Horn USN            Ret.   USS Virginia CGN-28 USS Wainwright CG-28 USS Monterey CG-61 USS Ross DDG-71

On Monday, September 29, 2014 Martin cameronm139 <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

[...]

Roger Gindin <Rgindin@...>

Hi Kristi.

Sorry I haven’t been around much. Have just had too many things going on making it impossible for me to attend.

I am hoping  Debbie will let me play that day and I am waiting to hear back from her via email to let me know if I can. !!

I think I signed up to work the registration desk.

Anyway, unless I am told otherwise, I expect to be there.

Roger A. Gindin

President

PO Box 520

1 Oxford Valley, Suite 716

Langhorne, PA 19047

TEL:  215-752-0541 EXT #2

FAX:  215-752-4777

www.gindin-insurance.com

Connect with us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gindinagency

[...]

Martin Cameron <cameronm139@...>

I am up for helping on the day and could possibly do other support before, just let me know what's needed

[...]

Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...>

Martin,
We are again putting together 200 goody bags together for the car show. It will be this weekend at 3 pm in West Chester at Glenn Davis's office if you are interested in helping. We plan to go to dinner afterwards at a local place...Kildare's (Spelling?)
If you can do that let me know and we will get you the address.
Karen Schulte

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:49:24 -0700

[...]

Gordon Todd <gltodd@...>

Karen

I, actually Linda, found a MG2008 lunch bag.
If you still want it, you can have it.
Except for a little dust, it's like brand new.

Gordon

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:49:24 -0700

[...]

Karen,
Minor thing, Saturday or Sunday

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:49:24 -0700

[...]

mgbbabe1970@msn.com <mgbbabe1970@...>

mgbbabe1970@msn.com <mgbbabe1970@...>

Don Scholl

Should be able to stuff it either day and I live here!

Don Scholl

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: Philly_MG_Club@...
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:49:24 -0700