BMC of S. Jersey show

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

Rich Williamson

Where is the meeting place for this event?

I know I was told about meeting at the "last place" but last time there were two meeting place for the Rocks.

Please advise time and place.

thanks

Rich

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

Dear Rich & others,
     We will meet at the McDonald's at the intersection of Routes 3 & 320 in Broomall, at 8 with the intention of leaving at 8:30 for the Show/Races. We will travel the Blue Route to 95, across the Comm. Berry Bridge and then down Rt. 55. I will have maps for everyone. The Show starts at 10. See ya there, Steve