Anyone going to the Oakburn marque event this weekend - anyone have the discount

Rich Williamson

Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166

Ryan Kubanoff

rich,

I am thinking of going.....depends on the weather.  If I go it will just be me and the MG annie and the boys have too many activities planned.

Ryan

Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

Could someone pick up my packet at the Show - unfortunately I cannot attend - a family picnic cropped up after I pre-registered. Thanks in advance,

Steve Harding
Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open. - Elmer G. Letterman

On Jun 3, 2010, at 4:30 PM, ryan.kubanoff@... wrote:

rich,
I am thinking of going.....depends on the weather.  If I go it will just be me and the MG annie and the boys have too many activities planned.
Ryan
Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166

Lester Weinraub <lweinraub@...>

Rich:

I am still on the fence.  Depends on weather and work.  Call me Friday evening 610 304 9812 and if I am going we can follow each other.

Lester

Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166

Rich Williamson

Here's my take...

It's a 30% chance of SCATTERED showers... so I will probably head out from my house in Plymouth Meeting around 8-8:30 as long as I don't have rain outside my door that morning.

Hey, I have a roof if I really need it later in the day.

So I'll decide if I'm going after I get up Saturday.

House: 610-828-5850
Cell 610-639-4166

Rich

PS.  Steve is this the event that we had a discount coupon?

On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:19 PM, Lester Weinraub wrote:

Rich:

I am still on the fence.  Depends on weather and work.  Call me Friday evening 610 304 9812 and if I am going we can follow each other.

Lester

Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166

______
Rich Williamson