Fly fishing

Rich Williamson

I know some of you expressed an interest in going to Fly fishing school with me.

If I bring a friend, the second person's fees are half price.

ALL equipment (waders, rods, lures, etc) is provided by the school.

I am attending the session April 4 & 5 in western PA

info:
http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=60TT&dir_id=19730&group_id=19731&cat_id=19732&subcat_id=19733

Situated in the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa, the Orvis Fly-Fishing School at Nemacolin has everything the beginner and experienced angler desires.

$470 - full price = $235 Half price!

If you are interested, please contact me directly - 610-639-4166 cell rich@... work e-mail.

thanks

Rich

Emery <JohnandMargarete@...>

Rich, not all of us can drive to Western Pa and most of us would rather spend that amount of money on the MG rather than a fly fishing class. So let me offer some alternatives.

My fly fishing club, the Main Line Fly Tyers if offering a 1 day fly fishing overview on April 10th at Resicca Falls in the Poconos.  the class is $40 for the whole day.  http://mainlineflytyers.net/MLFT-FishDay.htm

Anyone that is interested in learning to tye flies can take my class I will be teaching starting on March 9th.  I know its the same night as the GT but thats the night the township has the class space.  6 weeks of tying instruction.  Here is the link for that class

And if you would rather set up some sort of MG/Fly fishing seminar we could do one for our MG members at a local park and do some casting, talk about files ETC and do that for free.  IF anyone wants more info on these give me a call 610-630-9738

Ed Emery

I know some of you expressed an interest in going to Fly fishing school with me.

If I bring a friend, the second person's fees are half price.

ALL equipment (waders, rods, lures, etc) is provided by the school.

I am attending the session April 4 & 5 in western PA

info:
http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=60TT&dir_id=19730&group_id=19731&cat_id=19732&subcat_id=19733

Situated in the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa, the Orvis Fly-Fishing School at Nemacolin has everything the beginner and experienced angler desires.

$470 - full price = $235 Half price!

If you are interested, please contact me directly - 610-639-4166 cell rich@costumers.com work e-mail.

thanks

I plan on making that event too.

I just remembered some people mentioned an interest in this school when I was at the christmas party.

Rich

[...]

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address