New poll for Philly_MG_Club

Philly_MG_Club@...

Philly_MG_Club group:

What is the coldest temperature that you ENJOY driving your MG?

o 75 degrees & sunny top down
o 65 degrees and partly sunny top down
o 60 degrees and cloudy top down
o 55 degrees with lots of sunshine top down
o 50 degrees and overcast top down
o 45 degrees and sunny top down
o 40 degrees and sunny top down
o 35 degrees and sunny top down
o 32 degrees and top up
o 32 degrees and top down
o It doesn't matter how cold, as long as it isn't snowing (top up)!
o It doesn't matter how cold, as long as it isn't snowing (top down)!

web site listed above.

Thanks!

Larry Macy <lmacy@...>

Folks, I have no idea who created this, nor if it is legit. It should be a club member to get it posted to this list, but since there is no identification on it, I would suggest you do NOT respond to it. I am not sure it is legit.

If someone wants to fess up, then we can go from there.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Rich Williamson

I posted it... you have to be a member to post polls, so don't be paranoid

Rich

On Dec 29, 2009, at 11:05 PM, Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com wrote:

[...]

Rich,

Thanks for "fessing up" Yes you have to be a member to post, but you don't have to be a member to fake a return addy or URL.

Your paranoia is my caution.

I'll go answer the poll. Unfortunately, you left out my choice. Top down period, well, unless Theresa is in the car. Wedding vows say sixty w/o heavy rain ;-)

Larry

On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Rich Williamson wrote:

[...]

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

James Schulte <schultejim@...>

Larry has a right to be paranoid. He maintains the site and he drives a Midget (-;

Jim Schulte
Aquatic Coordinator Souderton Area S.D.
VP Bux Mont Swim Officials
Eastern HS WP Officials Scheduler

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: lmacy@...
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 08:03:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] New poll for Philly_MG_Club

[...]

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

That one hurt! Steve

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: lmacy@...
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 08:03:40 -0500

[...]

I actually had you in mind when I put the " o It doesn't matter how cold, as long as it isn't snowing (top down)" option

Rich

On Jan 1, 2010, at 8:03 AM, Larry Macy wrote:

[...]

New category - doesn't matter, sunroof back. Steve

On Dec 29, 2009, at 11:05 PM, Philly_MG_Club@... wrote:

Philly_MG_Club group:

What is the coldest temperature that you ENJOY driving your MG?

o 75 degrees & sunny top down
o 65 degrees and partly sunny top down
o 60 degrees and cloudy top down
o 55 degrees with lots of sunshine top down
o 50 degrees and overcast top down
o 45 degrees and sunny top down
o 40 degrees and sunny top down
o 35 degrees and sunny top down
o 32 degrees and top up
o 32 degrees and top down
o It doesn't matter how cold, as long as it isn't snowing (top up)!
o It doesn't matter how cold, as long as it isn't snowing (top down)!

web site listed above.

Thanks!

You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)

Thanks
Larry B. Macy
Moderator Yahoo! Groups Links

Ernst, William - OWCP <Ernst.William@...>

Does anyone have an email address for Reg Kennedy????????

Thanks~

Bill and Ernst

1980 MGB LE