Re: Holiday Brunch

Cathy Corcoran

Don't you have to make a LEFT onto Lancaster Ave no matter which way you come off the Blue Route?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club]
To: philly_mg_club
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2015 10:54 am
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Holiday Brunch

Members,

As we are approaching ou r annual Holiday Brunch scheduled for December 6, 2015, I just wanted to cover a couple of things with you.

As you know, the brunch will be held at the Radnor Hotel in St. Davids, PA. The location very accessible off the Blue Route. If you are coming South take the Villanova/St. David's exit, and stay right onto Lancaster Ave. The Radnor will be on your right just after making the turn onto Lancaster Ave.  If you are coming north on the Blue Route take the Villanova/St David's exit, turn left onto Lancaster Ave., the R adnor will be on your right just after turning onto Lancaster Ave.

When you arrive please make your payment for the brunch to Kristi Liebel. Cost per person is $27.95. Please have the exact amount in cash or in a check made payable to; The Philadelphia MG Club. The club will cover the per person gratuity and tax for the brunch. Please do not plan to pay with a credit card as this will make it more difficult for us to settle the final bill with the Radnor.

The brunch will start at 1:00 PM and will end at 3:00 PM. We currently have 40 people who will attend and are at near capacity based on available seating for the event. The board is looking forward to a fun time, as we know you are!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 6th!!!!!!

Cheers and "Safety Fast",

Veep Ken