COME TO THE SWAP MEET

Steve Harding

Begin forwarded message:

From: "K&T Vintage Sports Cars, LLC" <ktvintagecars@...>
Date: November 20, 2015 at 4:47:40 PM EST
To: Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>
Subject: COME TO THE SWAP MEET

Like

NEXT SUNDAY NOVEMBER 29

BRITISH CAR CLUB SWAP MEET

A reminder that we are hosting a British Car Club Swap Meet on Sunday, November 29 from 9:30am to 1pm.

ANYONE who has British car parts or accessories to sell or swap is invited to come set up a table at our shop.

NO COST to anyone ... This is a chance to clear out your shelves/garage of parts new or used ... or perhaps there}s something you are looking for that someone else might have.

Hope you'll stop by if you are in the area -- a good chance to get out of the house and get together with other British car nuts.

Bring a table if you need one, and a chair. We’ll provide doughnuts and coffee.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

If you or your club plans to attend the swap meet, please REPLY to this email and let us know, so we know how many to expect. And tell us if you are planning on setting up a table, or just stopping by to see what's available, or just to chat.

Or give us a call (below).

If you haven’t been to our shop before, we are easy to find, just a mile south of Route 22 off Airport Road South in Allentown.

Directions to K&T Vintage

AND REMEMBER: WE DO CLUB TECH SESSIONS

Give us a call if your club would like to schedule a visit to our shop for a get-together and/or tech session. It might be a good activity to plan over the winter months.

We can demonstrate our wheel balancing/tire truing process, which has been very successful in reducing front-end shake. We can discuss the effect on our classic cars of ethanol in gasoline, and what you can do about it. We can demonstrate our vintage Syncograph distributor testing machine and its benefits.

Or if there is a specific topic your club members are interested in learning more about, give us a call and we can talk about setting something up.

IT'S NEARLY 2016 ALREADY

As the weather turns colder and you start yearning for the warm weather coming up next spring, let us know if your club has 2016 events scheduled, so we can add them to the new interactive CLASSIC CAR CALENDAR on our website.

Ken Beck • Email
K&T Vintage Sports Cars, LLC
484-664-2353

©2015 K&T Vintage Sports Cars, LLC | 1511 E Woodlawn St. | Allentown, PA | 18109 | www.ktvintagecars.com