Re: List of events for this year - does it exist?

Kenneth Collins <kjcollins48@...>

Rich,
This Saturday we are a doing a drive and wine tour event. Meeting at the Wegmans in Malvern at 10:30 am. Let me know if you and Tracey can join us. We have about 7 - 8 members going so far. Would love if you be there!!!!!
Ken

On May 19, 2015, at 2:34 PM, Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I have been out of the loop due to various work and personal reasons.

I am now starting to get more time, and want to get back into my car!

I have seen many mentions of events for the club (and not for the club - just events that might be fun) on the list and also in newsletters.

I haven’t seen a newsletter in a couple of months (I’m not sure where it went, but I did not get it).

Bottom line… Would someone be gracious enough to recap everything with a list or at least point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Rich

______
Rich Williamson