Re: Tech Session 4/19/15

Lester Weinraub

Rich
I wax planning on doing the same thing if it was ok with George. If we can't do it at Rakafish we should get together one weekend or weeknight to do it together. Unfortunately i don't have many open weekend. Let's talk at the gt
Lester

Lester

On Apr 13, 2015, at 3:20 PM, Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Would I be able to do a radiator flush there?

I bought all of the stuff to do it myself and researched how to do it, but figure having someone who knows what they are doing wouldn’t hurt.

Should I contact Ken, or just send George an email?

While I am up there, I want to make an appointment to get my fuel pump looked at anyway.

Rich Williamson

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address