Club Picnic this Saturday

Rich Williamson

This weekend we have the Pennypacker park car show.

AFTER the car show (3:00 ish?)  there will be a club picnic party.

The party will be at Rich & Tracey Williamson's house.

Bring your swimsuit since we have a pool that will be open to all guests

306 Whitemarsh Valley Rd.
Fort Washington, PA 19034

PLEASE RSVP to 215-646-4524 so Tracey knows how many hot dogs & burgers to buy... not many people have replied yet, and I know that many will be coming.

PS.  Please try to bring canned beverages or plastic.  Since we will be hanging around the pool - thanks.

Rich

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address