Re: Bill's trophy

Larry Macy <lmacy@...>

Popular vote. There was a 1930's Bentley there that was nice, but not great. Bill's new White B got more votes.

Larry

On Sep 26, 2010, at 8:22 PM, Emery wrote:

What was the first place for?

Ed
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:48 PM
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Bill's trophy

Bill,

Congrats on winning 1st place and for the great trophy. What's going in the box part? Steve

On Sep 26, 2010, at 6:47 AM, Larry Macy wrote:

Note that as a make up for missing the laps (not really), Bill's nice "new" white MGB won first place in the voting. The trophy is a unique wooden box with an MGB connecting rod and and Piston mounted on top.

Larry

On Sep 25, 2010, at 7:01 PM, Steve Harding wrote:

Dear Club Member,
I hope everyone had a good time at the British Motor Club of Southern NJ's Car Show and enjoyed the Vintage Racing. I hope everyone got home safely. From the comments I had from the club participants we'll probably do this again next year, as long as the BMC and VRG put it on again. Bill, I apologize that no one called you about taking your car for the parade laps. I guess we all thought some one else would do it. Sorry! See everybody at our "Brits" Show on October 9th. "Safety Fast!" Steve

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, t otally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams