PARTY UPDATE

Rich Williamson

No cost to anyone... costumes provided for those who need them... food, drink live music, and entertainment included.

I thought you might need directions

http://www.costumers.com/directions-and-hours/

General Directions to Pierreā€™s

We are located in the Olde City Historic section of Philadelphia

We are at 211 North 3rd Street. We are 4 stores north of Race street. We are located at the corner of Florist Street and 3rd Street (between Race Street and the Ben Franklin Bridge)

From Route 95
Get off at the Olde City exit (exit 17/22). Follow Callow Hill Street to 4th street. Turn left on 4th street. Go a couple of blocks to Race street. Turn left on Race street. Go to 3rd street. Turn left on 3rd street. We are 4 stores on the right, just next to the Ben Franklin Bridge. We are at the corner of Florist street and 3rd street.

From Route 76 (Schulkyll Expressway)
Take 76 to route 676 east -Center City exit- (Also know as the Vine street Expressway). Get off at the exit for 6th street and the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. As you come to the bottom of the ramp turn right onto 6th street... STAY TO THE RIGHT... THE LEFT LANES GET ONTO THE BEN FRANKLIN BRIDGE. Go to the traffic light and turn left onto Race street. Go to 3rd street, and turn left. We are 4 stores on the right, just next to the Ben Franklin Bridge. We are at the corner of Florist street and 3rd street.

From New Jersey (use the Benjamin Franklin Bridge)
As you come down the Philadelphia side of the bridge, take the FIRST right you can take. Keep turning right and do a complete U turn that will take you down below the bridge. At the bottom of the street you will be at 4th street. Turn right on 4th street. go one block to Race street. Turn left on Race street. Go one block to 3rd street. Turn left on 3rd street. We are 4 stores on the right, just next to the Ben Franklin Bridge. We are at the corner of Florist street and 3rd street.

______
Rich Williamson

rjw@...

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address