Re: July Club Event

Rich Williamson

Does anyone have interest in this event? it too is in the Poconos
http://bccnepa.com/

Rich

PS- how long is this event (picnic) - I ask this because my wife will be pissed if I am away from unpacking too long!

Dear Club Members,
For those of you who receive a printed version of the newsletter,
here is info about the July Club Event, as the newsletter isn't back
from the printers yet.
The July Club Event is a picnic at Jim & Nancy Craig's home in the
Poconos, and the deadline to RSVP is this Tuesday, the day of the
Club "Get-Together." A caravan to the Craig's will LEAVE from the
Borders parking lot on Route 309 in Montgomeryville at 8 am SHARP.
The reason we are leaving so early is that each Saturday there is a
sail boat race on the lake near the Craig's, which starts at 10 am.
As for the RSVP part: the Craigs are providing the hamburgers and
hot dogs, so they need to know how many of us plan to attend. Also,
we are to bring chips/pretzels/munchies or something for dessert and
our favorite beverages. RSVP to Jim and Nancy at 215-368-0367 with
what you plan to bring and how many will be attending. You need to
RSVP by this Tuesday, the 13th, and you can leave message on their
answering machine.
Take care & "Safety Fast!"