From: "mgb1965brg"
To: "Philly MG Club"
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2010 4:19:03 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Anyone going to the Oakburn marque event this weekend - anyone have the discount

Is anyone going to the Oakburn mansion - 2010 Cars of England Show at Oakbourne Mansion?

http://www.bccdelaware.com/DVT CoE_2010_Flyer.pdf

I am thinking of going (need a break from all my packing).

Does anyone have the discount coupon (free admission) that was given out at the last GT?

(you could fax, e-mail, or photocopy one for me....please)

I have lost mine in all my packing.

Contact me if you are thinking of going.

Rich

610-639-4166