Re: 2010 North American Cecil Kimber Run video is now online on Vimeo!

Mark R McCarraher <mccarraher5@...>

Donna & I attended this Kimber Run...Richard Miller hosts a nice event. We had a great day cruising  the back roads of the Delaware Water Gap on both sides of the river, stopped at some antique shops, a little hiking to see the Raymondskill Falls and a luncheon at a Cliff Park Inn.
 These "runs" are just for the fun of it...no questions to answer.
Mark McCarraher

On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:41:27 -0400 Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...> writes:

Hi Everyone:
Robert Knowles a former MG owner and professional video designer was a the Cliff Park Inn in Milford, PA when the 10th North American Cecil Kimber Run cars arrived for the lunch stop on May 15, 2010. He created this wonderful 3 minute video; including our surprise guest Roger Pratten and his 2003 MG-TF. Please feel free to share it.
Fast Forward, Together!
Richard Miller, Managing Director
M.G. Drivers Club of North America

From: rmknowles@me.com
To: marfmil@hotmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Your video is now online on Vimeo!
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 11:47:38 -0400

Enjoy

Robert
Knowles Multimedia
Milford Pa

w. www.knowlesvideo.us

Mobile
914 216 1463

Toll free
1-800-777-8711

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vimeo <no-reply@vimeo.com>
Date: May 23, 2010 11:18:03 AM EDT
To: rmknowles@mac.com
Subject: Your video is now online on Vimeo!

You can watch it here:
http://vimeo.com/11965104
MG DRIVERS CLUB RALLY... Cliff Park Inn, Milford, Pa
MG DRIVERS CLUB RALLY... Cliff Park Inn, Milford, Pa
http://vimeo.com/11965104
"My first brand new was an MG. Not only was it a new car but it was a MG. British racing greeen with a tan interior.

I remember the day I drove it away from the dealership in Surrey, UK. It was a sunny day and I took the top down, gingerly driving it for the first few miles, I headed to Richmond Park, a few miles away. It was awesome. Cost 2,750.00 Pounds... or about $4,500.0 .

The following month I got a job with the Cunard line as one of their ships photographers. I kept the car garaged for the next 4 years. When I returned to the UK during my honeymon trip we were able to use the car for the month that we were in the UK. A few months later, I sold the car. It only had 5000 miles on the clock. So when 40 or so Mg cars appeared at the Cliff PArk Inn in MIlford, Pa, some 30 years later, I was on hand to take a few shots of the cars.

It was like stepping back in time and I spotted my car, no it wasn't mine but identical in color and model.

The new model a 2003 model an Mg TF series built in 2003 was shipped over by an owner, and for the next 4 weeks is being driven around the county and Canada. Nice job, Roger and drive carfeully.

Enjoy the movie

Robert/Knowles Multimedia"
Forward this email to your friends and family so that they can see it, too.
Don't want these alerts anymore?
http://vimeo.com/settings/notifications
LOVE,
vimeo

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.