Sunday's Rally


Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>
 

Dear Club Members,
A number of Club members and the DVT Club have inquired about whether the Rally is "Rain or Shine" or should it be postponed to the following Sunday. What does everybody think, esp. the Rallymaster? This is something we need to decide quickly in order to inform everyone. E-mail me soon.

Steve Harding
mgbgt1@...
What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? - W.C. Fields

Join main@PhillyMGClub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.