Re: Garden for Sculpture

Glenn Davis <gdavis@...>

Hey Larry:  Sounds like a great outing.  I love that town.  Unfortunately, Karen and I are having furniture delivered that day and will not be able to make it.   See you soon.  Glenn

From: Philly_MG_Club@... [mailto:Philly_MG_Club@...] On Behalf Of Larry Macy
Sent: October 15,2009 6:19 PM
To: Philly MG Club
Subject: [Philly_MG_Club] Garden for Sculpture

I would like to get a head count on folks that are going to join us
Sunday for a visit to the Garden for Sculpture.

We'll meet at our house, 729 Barclay Ave, Morrisville, PA at 10 am and
leave about 10:20. To get to our house, get on Rt 1 North towards
Tremton and take the first Morrisville exit (its a left side exit) Rt
32. At the bottom of the ramp make a right onto Althea (by the
Squirrels Nest diner) and when you reach the stop sign we are the
yellow house on your right.
Cost to get in is $10 and we can eat there for about $10 each.

The weather may not cooperate and if so, we may reschedule.

Larry

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin

Sent via iPhone