Re: Garden for Sculpture

rcapriohomes@...

so far we cant make it  Bob & joan

On Oct 15, 2009, Larry Macy wrote:

I would like to get a head count on folks that are going to join us
Sunday for a visit to the Garden for Sculpture.

We'll meet at our house, 729 Barclay Ave, Morrisville, PA at 10 am and
leave about 10:20. To get to our house, get on Rt 1 North towards
Tremton and take the first Morrisville exit (its a left side exit) Rt
32. At the bottom of the ramp make a right onto Althea (by the
Squirrels Nest diner) and when you reach the stop sign we are the
yellow house on your right.
Cost to get in is $10 and we can eat there for about $10 each.

The weather may not cooperate and if so, we may reschedule.

Larry

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin

Sent via iPhone

Join {main@PhillyMGClub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.