FW: weekend

Steve Harding <mgbgt1@...>

Club Members,
     To all those who made the trek to the "Rocks" in the caravan - this message is for you. Steve

To: mgbgt1@...
Subject: weekend
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:50:30 -0400
From: footwise51@...

steve

many thanks for letting us join your caravan....the route was fantastic and your club members very friendly.....we had a great day and hope we can do it again next year if no conflict with the MS bike ride.....

bill, gene and mike march

From: Footwise51@...
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:44:50 -0400
Subject: rocks
To: mgbgt1@...

will there be a caravan this year ? would like to join your group for the ride down, if possible.....
bill march 68 b
gene march 59 tr 3
please fwd start time and location
thanks