Re: Local Car Shows & Gatherings

Roger Williams

Hello All

MG on the Rocks is at Rocks State Park.
Pick your town .... Jarrettsville, Bel Air, Street   ...
you are going to Rocks State Park.

This is why I told you to google.

Roger

On Sep 6, 2022, at 8:34 PM, Jim Wines via groups.io <jpwinesplumbing@...> wrote:

Have they moved the location of MG’s on the rocks this year ? I thought Rocks state park was Belair MD

On Tuesday, September 6, 2022, 8:10 PM, Karen Schulte <mgbbabe1970@...> wrote:

Thanks Roger
Karen

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone