Thank you,
Dan Commale
1977 MGB

On Thursday, August 25, 2022, 11:53 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Just need the hub cap and Reverend Mark has one.

Thanks Ryan.  Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Aug 25, 2022 11:46 am
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Used Rostyle wheels

Jeff,
I and a few others took our wheels to Bonehead performance. The blasted my wheels for a believe $60 each but if you bring it to them or call them they are very helpful and will give you a price per wheel. Also RPM in Morrisville will remove the tires and remount them for $15 each.
Ryan
On 08/25/2022 11:42 AM Jeff Detwiler via groups.io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

I’ve been offered a couple of Rostyle wheels (ref photo). What would be a fair offer?
I am unsure whether they will clean up for a DIY paint job or will they need to be sandblasted and primed (ie. more cost) as to whether they’re worth it.
Has anyone sandblasted a set of wheels recently and what did that cost?
Thanks,
Attachments: