Re: Brits at The Village Registration Form
James J Schulte
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
More and more, people are waiting until they see the weather prediction for day of show . That is no excuse for our club members. We as club members should be supporting the clubs only show of the year. We (Schulte family) are just as guilty in procrastinating. Unfortunately, we have 2 other events that weekend and are trying to coordinate how we will attend.
I still don't think we should be panicking.. If it turns out we have a low turn out at the show, like 25-35 cars. Then maybe we re-evaluate having the show in the future on that date etc. This should be a Board and ultimately membership decision.
If it is a matter of help in running or preparing the show. Just ask the membership and see if you get some assistance.
Treasurer National Canoe Safety Patrol
River Guide JTRA/LOC
First Aide/CPR/AED I/IT Red Cross
Member: LVKCC, MLFT, NAMGBR, NAMGAR, NRA, BVSC
On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 09:42:42 PM EDT, Noel Torchio <ntorch96m@...> wrote:
You should discuss this with the board—members at large before you cancel the show.
On Aug 21, 2022, at 7:25 PM, Stephen McDowell via groups.io <stephen.mcdowell2020@...> wrote: