Re: MG Parts Available

Daniel Commale

Hello Everyone,

I have a 1977 MGB with the Rhotostyle wheels. The wheels are pretty bent up and looking to replace them. I would like to replace them  with the Rotostyle wheels. Do you know who sells refurbished wheels or new wheels?

Thank you,
Dan

On Monday, June 6, 2022, 9:35 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

First,  thank you Roger - I kinda dropped the ball on this.  George emailed me a while back and I just did not get a chance to forward the information.  George if you see this - I am truly sorry!

And as I type this I see that George has responded 😊.

Safety Fast,

Kristi