Re: MG Movie Car: 1947 MG TC | Barn Finds

Rev. Mark McDowell

John,

I too have a 1979 MGB. Like Kevin I try to do all my work myself (though I am far less skilled than he). That said, I have heard nothing but rave reviews for the work that proper noise does.

As has been mentioned, they are rather a good distance away, which can be quite the challenge if your car is not in good running order. To that end, I have a trailer that I have made available to other members of the club from time to time if you need to trailer your vehicle out to the garage.

Just let me know if I may be of help.

Blessings,

Mark

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 11:54 AM, John Fuhrmeister via groups.io
<john.fuhrmeister@...> wrote:
Thanks for your input

On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 07:36:07 PM EDT, Ken Collins <kjcollins48@...> wrote:

John,

Many of us members of the Philadelphia MG Club have been taking our cars to Ed Sweeney who is the owner of Proper Noise specializing in British Auto Repair.
Ed’s contact information is as follows;

Proper Noise
2242 Dengler Avenue
Mount Penn, PA 19606
Business Phone; 267.398.3699

I hope this information will prove helpful.

Cheers and Safety Fast
Ken Collins