Re: Car Insurance

Rev. Mark McDowell

I use Hagerty as well (w/ roadside assistance and declared value) I think I pay $159 a year.

Mark

Rev. Mark S. McDowell, Pastor
Abington Baptist Church
1501 Huntingdon Road
Abington, PA 19001
215-884-4569 (Office)
609-477-8466 (Cell)

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 01:19:27 PM EDT, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

We use regular ol’ State Farm.  I think we pay about $300 a year

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin