Re: WaWa Coupons and Rita's Card Fundraiser for Cub Scouts

Rev. Mark McDowell

Done. Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 3:08 PM, Lambert Liebel
<lliebel@...> wrote:
Hi Mark,

I just sent an email to have you resubscribe. If you could click that so I can get the newsletter out to you.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor