Re: WaWa Coupons and Rita's Card Fundraiser for Cub Scouts

Rev. Mark McDowell

Any chance you could resend the March newsletter?

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 12:47 PM, Kristi Liebel
<kliebel@...> wrote:
Hello fellow MG Club Members,

For those of you not on Facebook - As the weather is getting warmer, Lambert IV wanted to let you know that his Cub Pack is selling Wawa hoagie coupons for $5 a piece. They are good until you use them so you can pick up as many as you need. Also this year they are selling Rita's Cards. The $5 card entitles you to 10% off at Rita's for each visit the rest of this year. If you have any questions or would like to order, please let me know before 4/20 and payment will be due upon delivery. They will be delivered at the beginning of May.

Thanks for supporting Lambert IV and his Cub Pack. If you have already messaged me, talked to me or given me money I got ya!

Happy Easter and Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin