Re: Oppurtunity

Bruce Menkowitz

If the rain continues I will not be taking my car out. A little to cold to get soaked.

Bruce

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:28 AM, Bruce Menkowitz via groups.io <menks6257@...> wrote:

Well, $8.5 mil is a bit low to bring out heavy British steel but to be a good person and help the agent get her 6% 😳 I’ll make the run.

See you April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Bruce Menkowitz

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:05 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone considering displaying at this.  Current forecast is for rain to stop tomorrow morning and to be cloudy in afternoon.

Thanks,

Roger Searle