Re: Oppurtunity

Bruce Menkowitz

If the rain continues I will not be taking my car out. A little to cold to get soaked.

Bruce

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:28 AM, Bruce Menkowitz via groups.io <menks6257@...> wrote:

Well, $8.5 mil is a bit low to bring out heavy British steel but to be a good person and help the agent get her 6% 😳 I’ll make the run.

See you April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Bruce Menkowitz

On Apr 5, 2022, at 8:05 AM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone considering displaying at this.  Current forecast is for rain to stop tomorrow morning and to be cloudy in afternoon.

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

-----Original Message-----
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2022 9:28 am
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Oppurtunity

HI Bruce,

It is April 6th from 3 to 5 pm at 1543 Monk Road #1 (Homesite), Gladwyne, PA 19035

Here is the website for the house
https://www.kurfiss.com/sales/detail/616-l-4091-6yz6jj/1543-monk-road-1-homesite-gladwyne-pa-19035

here is the website of the coordinator
https://www.rspepe.events/

If you let me know if you can make it I will contact the gentleman back and let him know. 

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

> On Apr 2, 2022, at 3:10 AM, Bruce Menkowitz <menks6257@...> wrote:
> 
> Hi Lambert,
> 
> Where and when? Probably interested unless a conflict.
> 
> Bruce
> 
>> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:24 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello Members,
>> 
>> I got contacted today about a unique opportunity for members of the club. A realtor is selling an estate in Bryn Mawr and they are having an event for prospective buyers and brokers. The event coordinator is looking for cars to park on the property for effect and the drivers will be able to enjoy the event. If you are interested please email me back personally or give me a call.
>> 
>> Lambert
>> 
>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>> 
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

Join main@PhillyMGClub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.