From: George Van Horn via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 9:29 AM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 01/11/2022 #cal-reminder

Will not make it to Phil's tonight,  I am leaving Thursday morning for Florida, stopping in Jacksonville,  will be seeing Steve on Friday or Saturday then heading to Naples,  possibly the Keys,, You all try and stay warm.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:21 AM, Kristi Liebel

<kliebel@...> wrote:

Great question.  We are still planning to have our GT tonight.  Also we will be meeting at Phil’s as normal.  I keep forgetting to change the calendar :-).

Hope all stay warm today!

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin