Re: Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 01/11/2022 #cal-reminder

Rev. Mark McDowell

George,

My family and I just returned from Naples. Enjoy! If you have not been, I highly recommend the Revs Institute Revs Institute - Automotive Research & Historical Study in Naples.

Sadly, I will not be able to make the GT tonight as I have another meeting (for work, not pleasure) at the same time. See some of you on Saturday.

Blessings,

Mark

Rev. Mark S. McDowell, Pastor
Abington Baptist Church
1501 Huntingdon Road
Abington, PA 19001
215-884-4569 (Office)
609-477-8466 (Cell)

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 09:29:37 AM EST, George Van Horn via groups.io <galotis@...> wrote:

Will not make it to Phil's tonight,  I am leaving Thursday morning for Florida, stopping in Jacksonville,  will be seeing Steve on Friday or Saturday then heading to Naples,  possibly the Keys,, You all try and stay warm.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:21 AM, Kristi Liebel
<kliebel@...> wrote:
Great question.  We are still planning to have our GT tonight.  Also we will be meeting at Phil’s as normal.  I keep forgetting to change the calendar :-).

Hope all stay warm today!

Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin