Re: Monthly Breakfasts? RSVP!

Kevin McLemore

OK, folks, it was agreed at tonight's MG Club meeting that we'd restart our monthly breakfasts. We agreed to meet on the THIRD SATURDAY of each month, with tire kicking at 8:30 am and breakfast at 9:00 am, at ANDY'S DINER, 505 Ridge Pike, Conshohocken (<-- click for map).

The first one will be on Saturday, January 15. Pop it into your calendar as a recurring event so you won't miss it!

Andy's is convenient to the turnpike, Route 422, Route 76, the Blue Route (476) and Butler Pike, so it should be somewhat easy to get to for most members.

And if anyone has a better suggestion for venue, please do let me know - we're definitely open to ideas. Hope to see many of you there!