From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io [mailto:PhillyMGClub@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rev. Mark McDowell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 4:55 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 12/14/2021 #cal-reminder

Unfortunately I have other plans. Since nothing had come through (until today), I wasn't sure that we were meeting. And indeed until this email I didn't know where we were meeting.

Hopefully we can firm things up a bit more in advance in the new year to allow for a bit of advance planning for those of us who have to juggle family and work obligations as well.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mark

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 4:49 PM, Kevin McLemore

<kmclemore@...> wrote:

Confirmed by Kristi - we are on for tire-kicking at 7:00 and meeting at 7:30 at Phils.

Be there or be octagonal.