Roger,

I am planning on coming, but won't be able to get there until about 12:30 (I'll make it a short sermon for the morning worship).

Mark McDowell

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 10:16 AM, Bernie Hall
<behall5@...> wrote:
Roger,

I'm planning to attend as well.

Bernie

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Roger Williams <rogerotto@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:59 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Event - Mini Engine Install

Hello All!

Sunday - October 31 - 10:00 AM

Kevin McLemore (Phila MG) and Rich Dise (Mini Shed) have agreed to lead the installation of my rebuilt engine (Phila MG) into my anxiously awaiting body.  They have been separated since 1993!

Lunch will be provided so please RSVP if you plan to attend.  Attendance is limited to Phila MG Club members and invited guests only.

Length of session is to be determined as work progresses.

Halloween costumes optional.

I can be reached at rogerotto@... and 215.527.2853.

Roger Williams
3859 Somerset Drive