From: Rich Williamson <rjw@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 10:50 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] MGB Rubber Clutch and Brake Pedals Pad

Roger,
I “Think” I may have one rubber brake / clutch pedal cover in my garage.
I am at the shore for the week, so I can’t check right now.
I will be back early next week.
If you are still looking then, give me a call at 610-639-4166

Of course I could be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure I bought too many of them last time.

Roger,
I “Think” I may have one rubber brake / clutch pedal cover in my garage.
I am at the shore for the week, so I can’t check right now.
I will be back early next week.
If you are still looking then, give me a call at 610-639-4166

Of course I could be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure I bought too many of them last time.

Rich

Roger Searle

Not mine.  I bought it new.  :-)