MGB Rubber Clutch and Brake Pedals Pad

Roger Searle

Thanks Rich.  Kevin McLemore and I are going to group together an order to Moss.  So, I'll get the pads that way.

Best regards,

Roger Searle

-----Original Message-----
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 10:50 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] MGB Rubber Clutch and Brake Pedals Pad

Roger,
I “Think” I may have one rubber brake / clutch pedal cover in my garage. 
I am at the shore for the week, so I can’t check right now. 
I will be back early next week. 
If you are still looking then, give me a call at 610-639-4166 

Of course I could be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure I bought too many of them last time. 

Rich

Rich Williamson

Roger,
I “Think” I may have one rubber brake / clutch pedal cover in my garage. 
I am at the shore for the week, so I can’t check right now. 
I will be back early next week. 
If you are still looking then, give me a call at 610-639-4166 

Of course I could be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure I bought too many of them last time. 

Rich

Roger Searle

Not mine.  I bought it new.  :-)

Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 5:24 pm

Old mgbs are sort of like hand me down cars

Lester

On Jun 6, 2022, at 5:21 PM, Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...> wrote:

Yes,after I sent that email I realized offering a used set of pedal pads is like getting hand me down sneakers! Sorry!

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

On Jun 6, 2022, at 4:48 PM, Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Thanks Harry but Kevin and I are combining orders for new ones.

Roger Searle

Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 2:42 pm

Imayhave two used ones you are welcome to- ificould find them! 

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

On Jun 6, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Well, I don't have the pedal pads in stock, but like you, I also need something from Moss that I've been avoiding ordering because of shipping. It's part number 903-764... see below link:

If you want, you can order your pads and my item and I'll split the shipping cost with you - that should put you at the minimum. I suggest ordering through Little British Car Co, though ( https://www.lbcarco.com ) to get their discount - they're great folks to work with, too.

Cheers,
Kevin

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...>
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 1:04 PM
To: phillymgclub@groups.io <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] MGB Rubber Clutch and Brake Pedals Pad

Hello All,

Does anyone have one of these you will sell me?  They are $1.39 at Moss but they have a $10 min. before shipping.  I don't need another $8.61 of stuff plus whatever the shipping would be.  North West has very high shipping cost.

Thanks,

Roger Searle 
1978 MGB (original owner)

Roger Searle

Not at all.  Thanks for the offer.

Roger

Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 5:20 pm

Yes,after I sent that email I realized offering a used set of pedal pads is like getting hand me down sneakers! Sorry!

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Roger Searle

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Well, I don't have the pedal pads in stock, but like you, I also need something from Moss that I've been avoiding ordering because of shipping. It's part number 903-764... see below link:

If you want, you can order your pads and my item and I'll split the shipping cost with you - that should put you at the minimum. I suggest ordering through Little British Car Co, though ( https://www.lbcarco.com ) to get their discount - they're great folks to work with, too.

Cheers,
Kevin

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Roger Searle via groups.io <searlerb@...>

Hello All,

Does anyone have one of these you will sell me?  They are $1.39 at Moss but they have a $10 min. before shipping.  I don't need another $8.61 of stuff plus whatever the shipping would be.  North West has very high shipping cost.

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Lester Weinraub

Old mgbs are sort of like hand me down cars

Lester

On Jun 6, 2022, at 5:21 PM, Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...> wrote:

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Roger Searle

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Harry Hurst

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Roger Searle

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Roger Searle

Roger Searle

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Roger Searle

Thanks Kevin.  Works for me.

Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 1:29 pm

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Harry Hurst

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Kevin McLemore

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle 

Roger Searle

Hello All,

Thanks,

Roger Searle