Re: Philadelphia MG Club 2017 Annual BBQ Picnic

Rich Williamson

Sorry, I am coming into this late due to my crazy schedule these days…  I have obviously been absent for some time...

Is this intended to be a club after party following the Oakburn show?

How would we get perishable side dishes to your house if we are going to the show?

Thanks

Rich

On Jun 1, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Steve Perlman sperlman63@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I am sorry, I can't make it.

Steve

Date: June 3, 2017
Time: 2:30 PM
Location: 12 Oak Glen Drive Malvern, PA 19355
Contact Phone #: 610.296.7945

BBQ Picnic Information

The club will supply Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Lil will be making Italian sausage with peppers and onions. In addition we will also have
some homemade salads, chips and assorted condiments. Soda and bottled water will also be provided.

We are requesting that guests bring a favorite side dish or a dessert of your choosing. In addition if there are any alcoholic beverages
that you would like to have including beer, wine or other spirits and mixers please bring them as well. I will have coolers with ice to keep your
beverages cold.

R.S.V.P

If you plan to attend please R.S.V.P. by not later than Wednesday May 31, 2017. Let us know how many people will be attending
so that we know how much food to purchase. Please let us know if you plan to bring a side dish or a dessert.

Directions South From King of Prussia

Take Rt. 202 South to the Frazer/Rt. 401 Exit (Approx. 10 miles)
Stay Left at the exit and at traffic light turn left onto Rt. 401
Proceed under the 202 overpass to the 3rd traffic light at Mill Lane
Turn left onto Mill Lane and proceed 1/4 mile to Lapp Rd.
Turn right onto Lapp Rd and proceed short distance to Oak Glen Drive
Turn right on Oak Glen and proceed to the "T"
Turn right at "T"and go up hill to 12 Oak Glen (our house is at top of hill)

Directions North From West Chester

Take Rt. 202 North to the Frazer/Rt.401 Exit
Stay in right at exit and turn right onto Rt. 401
Proceed on Rt. 401 to 2nd traffic light
Turn left onto Mill Lane and proceed 1/4 mile to Lapp Rd.
Turn right onto Lapp Rd and proceed short distance to Oak Glen Drive
Turn right on Oak Glen and proceed to the "T"
Turn right at "T" and go up hill to 12 Oak Glen (our house is at top of hill)

For those members who will be attending the "Cars and Motorcycles of England Car Show" earlier in the day please head north on Rt. 202
when the car show is over. If you would like to drop off any food or beverage items in the morning prior to the car show, please feel free to do so
and we will keep them refrigerated for you.

Lil and I will look forward to seeing many of you on June 3rd. If you have any questions please give us a call.

Cheers,

Ken & Lillian

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address that is not checked that often.