Re: Club Picnic

Rich Williamson

Steve,

We have to take Lizzy to college in the afternoon on the 20th.

She decided she is going to live on campus this year.

It appears unlikely that we will be able to make it due to this conflict.

What is the time (from - to) of the BBQ?

Thanks

Rich

On Aug 13, 2016, at 10:07 PM, Steve Harding mgbgt1@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Club Members,
A reminder that Tuesday is the deadline to RSVP for the Club Picnic that will take place on the 20th. Send your RSVP to my email (mgbgt1@...) or call me at 610-608-4287. Also, let me know if you are bringing a dessert for the best dessert contest. And, as always "Safety Fast!"
Steve

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address that is not checked that often.